- Establish the concept of market-in
- Ensure reliable safety, delivery management, quality and cost
- Cultivate a cost-effective company
- Healthy working environments for employees and their professional development
Quality and Action Policies
- Quality Policies:On-time delivery of products that satisfy all customer requirements.
- Quality Target: “Non-shipment of inferior goods from the factory”
- Action Guideline: “Support management decisions”
- Assess the company’s environmental impact , take steps effective in reducing that burden.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, ordinances and other regulations.
- Strive to conserve resources, save energy and reduce waste.
- Instill awareness in all employees of the need for environmental protection,advancing collective activities by all individual members.
- Expand exchanges with the local community, vigorously participate in regional activities, advance environmental conservation programs within the company.
- Determine, achieve and conduct regular reviews of environmental policies, objectives and targets, continuing to enhance environmental management systems.
|Capitalization||92 million yen|
|Fiscal term||The end of September per year|
|Chairman Nobuo Yuasa|
|President Hirohumi Yuasa|
|Director Tosihiko Wakabayasi|
|Director Toru Yuasa (part-time)|
|Employees||169 (Jan. 2017)|
a）Crankshaft machining (Mass production and trial production)
Hydraulic Equipment Division
a）Design and production of hydraulic equipment
b）Design, production and sales of telescopic mast
Systematic Equipment Devision
a）Development and Manufacture of Laborsaving equipment
b）Development and Manufacture of Ring Assembly Machin
c）Manufacture and Sales of Bending Test Machine
YUASA SATO (Thailand) CO.,LTD
a）Crankshaft machining (Mass Production)
Osaka Sales Office
Sales Section of Head Office
|Design and production of
|Telescopic mast system||
Osaka Sales Office