Installed in the engines of automobiles, motorcycles, farming machinery and other products from renowned Japanese manufacturers.
- We propose global crankshaft solutions to meet any market needs around the world.
- Addressing a wide variety of customer demands with technology and know-how pursued by YUASA for over 60 years.
- The determination to bolster customer product prowess with the micron-order quality achieved at YUASA.
Japan’s premiere technical strength and know-how, rooted in a thorough grasp of micron-order precision
- YUASA ranks as one of Japan’s few independent companies with the hardware and technology capacity for streamlined mass and trial production, ranging from raw materials to finished products.
- Our crankshaft lineup excels in automobiles, motorcycles, outboard motors, light aircraft, farming machinery, generators, compressors and numerous other sectors.
- Technology and know-how, cultivated on the foundation of a vast scope of engineering achievement, instilling the confidence crucial in coming to grips with all demands.
As a strategic partner constantly supporting the progress of its customers, from medium- to long-term crankshaft production system backup to short-term responses, YUASA shoulders a key part of the supply chain in realizing high-quality products.
As a medium- to long-term business partner, we support the creation of dependable production systems.
- Increased production efficiency with mass-production lines
- Manufacturing service parts after mass-produced items are discontinued
- Curbing capital investment
Peak Cut Machining Support
Vital backup for production systems engineered to take maximum advantage of order opportunities.
- Busy period production support
- Backorder production support
- Trial products (forged parts, round bar machined parts)
- Development projects
- Quick delivery machined products
Partial Machining Support
- Emergency responses to capacity over processes
- Backup at equipment breakdowns
Marshaling solid technical strength to swiftly configure the optimum production lines to handle customer orders.
Manufacturing from samples, also adept at addressing small-lot multiple-model production needs.
- Mass-produced items (repetitive production items)
- Large-lot spot production (machining support items)
Trial Production Lines
- Trial products
- Replenishment parts
- Small-lot spot production
- Blank machined products
- Test piece machining for line startup
Using technical strengths cultivated over the years to support output of diversified product groups.
- From round bars, casting and forging materials, to finished products including heat treatment.
- Special processes: Gear cutting machining (splines, sprockets), fillet rolling, high-frequency hardening, etc.